Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Here I Go!

I'M LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING!

I arrive in Denver, CO around 6 PM tomorrow, and must travel ~45 miles to my hotel for the night. The next morning, I'll be traveling the other 11 miles to the beginning of the trail and will begin my 500 mile hike at that time! I'll most likely be hitchhiking the way there-- should be pretty interesting. If I get kidnapped and am never seen again, somebody should sue every taxi company in the country for attempting to make me pay $100 for a cab.

I'll update whenever I can-- wish me luck! You may want to follow me on twitter as well, as that's one of the only things I can use from my phone and may be sending short updates through there: http://www.twitter.com/gaisser

Also, the Gear List is posted-- go check it out by clicking the link at the top of the screen!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK BUMBLE BEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opertaion "Nightstick" is a GO! Good luck buddy. Don't fight any bears... bad idea, trust me.

    ReplyDelete